MENU

Slide

TheBlackSequin Advertorial

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Jess: Yay, rant all you want tomorrow! hehehe

Evon: Hahahas, so poor thing! Become faceless panda!

Jessmiex: Hahahs, check out my fake eyelash tutorial!
It's a total no-brainer i swear. (:
I'm using Ardell strip lashes glue.

Elinas: Hahahahs, my hair is a total flop now!
Look like crap ):
I hardly use wax now but i use to use the purple tube
from gatsby moving rubber series.

Sher: Hehehe, thank you babe!
Eh, it's not flawless lar! hahahahs, wash makeup properly,
do mask weekly, hahahs, take vit E!

JM: Mac or nordstrom.com

KK: Thank you! ^^

To jessmiex: thank you for helping me answer her qn~
Heheheh.

Nana: Hahahahs, okay!
next week which days will you free!

Jessmiex: Hahahas, wahh your qn is extreeeemely vague,
what do you not know about? Foundations? Etc?

k: You can go to bakebakebake.livejournal.com ! (:
there're fantastic and super yummy receipes there!

Oooo: Hahahas, must find new supplier ):

Jessmiex: Hahahas, i find that charles and keith is the best!
Erm about the everyday minerals i don't rmb
remember leh, a couple of weeks luh!

Rose: hello babe! arnd 4plus to 5bucks only.
that one is alooooot larger than the 5gram sample jars.
hehehe, can hold loooots of products! (:

Daphy: LOL! don't forget le hor!

Mich: I love the maybelline hypercurl!
Does it's job perfectly. (:

Peggy: Hahahahs, ok!
But my camera can't catch colours that well,
that's why it's so hard! heh, but i'll try,
you can lemme know what
kinda look you want and i'll try! (:

Janeee: Hahahahs, with a cookie cutter!
and thank you! (:

Jasmine: hurh! you never meet me lor,
still dare to say! Heh.

Nadnut: Lol, next time ok!!! :D










Advertorial





Y'all love online shopping don't you!
Nowadays the weather is hooooot like hell,
Love it when i can just click click click and
pretty clothes will be delivered right to my door.
I will die without online shopping. LOL.



Hahahahs, sometimes when i'm shopping outside,
Then i see things that are really nice, and i rmb oh!
this dress online sell damn cheap!
Then i'll go and buy online. :x

Why not right! So much cheaper lor.
At least boyf won't nag soooo much. hehehe.





Anyway, the other day Brenda from
www.theblacksequin.livejournal.com emailed me and
told me she'd like to sponser me another dress from her blogshop!
Such a sweeeeetie. :D

The 1st time she sponsered me:
http://theluckiestchick-.blogsp
ot.com/2008/06/theblacksequinblogspot-advertorial.html





And i chose a really preeeeeetty white dress!
I love it so much lor.
The other day i wore it to a group photoshoot,
the theme being "pure, simplicity".




Credits to Daniel Ho.
(Click to Enlarge! ^-^)

The shoot was at Raffles Place,
Some back alley and we saw a random chair and we just used it!
Hahahahs, i love how the sun is shining on me~
BUT! the photographers keep asking me to look up,
and the sun was supeeeeer glaring! Left half-life already!




The dress does fits the shoot's theme perfectly don't you think!
It's totally simple and gorgeous.






More proof that boyf is a horrible photographer!
Totally out of focus please! Hahahahas.
(my hair is soooo messy!)



The back is so nice isn't it? (:






The blogshop owner, Brenda is super fast!
Everytime she send me something i'll receive it damn quickly!
Love it hehehe, hate it when those blogshop owners
take their own sweet time to send things out. Tsk Tsk.


Go bio www.theblacksequin.livejournal.com now! :D
Hahahahs, nadnut taught me that Bio = Check it out!
Hhahahahahas!




www.theblacksequin.livejournal.com
www.theblacksequin.livejournal.com
www.theblacksequin.livejournal.com
www.theblacksequin.livejournal.com
www.theblacksequin.livejournal.com
www.theblacksequin.livejournal.com
www.theblacksequin.livejournal.com









I made bento for boyf today again!





Cut-out carrot flowers with cherry tomato on mini food picks~






Bento #3



Japanese garlic rice, fried quail eggs, Tomato/carrot food picks,
Brocolli, Flower sausage, Grape Jello with champagne grapes.






My blushing boy boy and girl girl! Hahahahas.






Our mitchy matchy bento!




Boyf complained and complained say my bento too small,
he eat all already also not full! So today we went to ikea
and i bought a big big box for him!
I'm going to stuff him with yummy food to death!
Muahahaahahha.





I'm going out with my jessica babe tomorrow!
Need to go make my passport thingy cos already expired!
Tsk, yay, end of the year going bintan with boyf and his friends.
What fun stuff to play in Bintan?
Comment and lemme know! ^-^


Humpf, i miss my crazy girlfriends,
Shirley Goh and Felicia Goh! You guys are bluff me lar,
say will go out will go out then meet for how long already!








I wanna go watch Weeds already,
Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: